BROhemian Rhapsody

Nom Nom Nompton is a group of brotato's from Norman, OK who like to experience the finer things in life.
So join us in our adventures, fine dining, and tales of mischief.
Simply put, we're connoisseurs of life.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

40 Days and 40 Nights

It's that time of year gentlemen and gentlewomen...



3/5ths of NomNomNompton decided we would each give something up for Lent and create a challenge out of it.

I'm giving up Ramen. For those of you know who know me, know that I'm obsessed with it. I eat it to the point where it's part of my daily routine... I'm not going to lie, sometimes I eat it more than twice a day (disgusting, i know)... In order to promote healthy living, I decided to give up fast food for new years. Now that I feel like I can live without fast food, I am using Lent as an opportunity to wipe Ramen completely out of my diet. Join me in my 40 days as I document my journey.

Sidenote: There's no way I'm giving up alcohol this year. As some of you already know, I gave that up last year. I was winning the battle against the devils nectar until Charles decided to trick me into drinking it. Long story short, I failed. But I did succeed in earning the title of "King of the Bar" during that period...


Probee is giving up pop, soda, coke, whatever you call it in your part of the country.

T$Money is giving up chips. he likes to eat chips. any kinds of chips he'll eat.

So here is the challenge. We have to complete it before midnight tonight in order for it to be a success.

I have to eat one of each type of Ramen in my pantry (pictured below).



Probee will have to drink an entire 2 liter of sprite within 20 minutes.
And T$Money will have to eat a bag of funyuns within 30 minutes.

Check back later for results!!!

2 comments:

Unknown February 17, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

LOL! Why is your challenge so much harder than everyone else? funyuns can be torn in 10 minutes.

JahnBobz February 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

i want to see you try it sucka!

NomNomNompton Dictionary

bro
-guy friend; commonly used in greetings.
"what's up bro?"

brotato
-similar to broseph or broski, but with a twist.
"yo sup my baked brotato!?"

brohemian
-variation of the word brother combined with the term bohemian.
"sup brohemian my brohemian compatriot in brohemianosity"

brozone
-the zone in which the people close to nomnomnompton are broed
"you are in the brozone!"

other variations of bro - bro montana, broham, brodeo, brometheus, barack brobama

lulz
-a corruption of LOL, which stands for laugh out loud.
"i did it for the lulz"
other variations - lollercombat, lollerskates, lollercopter, lolsifers, lawls

hoe
-a promiscious person. syn:slut
-a girl that is a friend of a bro
-a garden tool similar to a rake.

hozone
-the zone in which women close to nomnomnompton are hoed aka broed.
"stacy burrito is part of the hozone layer."

noodles
-when a group of 4 or more asians get together (nomnomnompton excluded)
"is it just me, or does it smell like noodles in here?"

marathon
-an act such as drinking for at least 12 hours.
"kevyboy and jahnbobz completed a marathon on 3/30/10."

sriracha
-a word to describe a hottie
"damn bro, that girl is sriracha"

gaysian
-cody dean kjellsen

*more added later
Site Meter